Reporting directly to the Director of Admissions, this outgoing and thoughtful individual works to secure patients who require our services by implementing existing marketing strategies, improving on those strategies and helping to identify new strategies.
· Quickly establish rapport, credibility, and integrity with existing accounts and pending prospects
· Develop existing relationships into steady referral sources
· Perpetually research territory for high-return prospects, identify decision makers and get focused face time with same
· Effectively articulate our value as it applies uniquely to each prospective referral source
· Thoughtfully approach everyday and every visit to maximize potential return
· Maintain (and raise) the values, standards, and culture of this company at all times
· Reports to ownership and teammates twice a week
· Hit monthly quota
· Facilitate/Coordinate all referrals from all current Medical Directors
· Maintain compliance against various regulatory laws
· Maintain and Develop business with current Medical Directors
· Develop marketing strategies for increasing current market share with current Medical Directors
· Provide feedback from Medical Directors regarding Agency performance
· Create and propose business development opportunities that will benefit both Medical Directors and our company by increasing visibility in each community.
Soft Skill Requirements
Good communication skills, both oral and written. Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to deal with people from a wide range of backgrounds, ages and temperament. Ability to use discretion concerning sensitive information and adhere to HIPAA.Ability to work on own initiative within clearly defined parameters. Ability to carry out designated tasks including reporting outcome of actions taken. Good organizational and time-management skills. Ability to work calmly under pressure.
Education and Experience
· 2+ years of experience in home healthcare sales
· Established referral relationships with hospital and physician groups in the area
· Bachelor’s degree is preferred
· Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications - spreadsheets, word processing
· Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills